The Emaar EBD 89 and SCO plots have been developed as part of the Emaar Freehold Development project in Gurgaon. The project consists of four phases, including Phase 1, 2 & 3B, which are expected to be completed by mid-2020s.
Introduction to Emaar EBD 89 and SCO Plots in Gurgaon
Emaar EBD 89 is a residential project located in Gurgaon, Haryana. It has a total of 515 apartments with an average size of 700 sqft. The built-up area of the project is 4.5 million square feet (542 acres).
Emaar EBD 89 SCO Plots are available for sale at an affordable price tag and also have numerous benefits that will help you achieve your dream home!
Location advantages of Emaar EBD 89 in Gurgaon
Location advantages of Emaar EBD 89 in Gurgaon
Emaar EBD 89 is located in Sector 49, which is one of the most sought after residential areas in Gurgaon. The property is close to all major shopping malls and entertainment hubs such as DLF Promenade Mall, DLF Cyber City Mall, and Apollo Hospital. It also has access to various bus stops that connect you with all parts of the city including Delhi. This makes it an ideal place for those who need immediate access to places like ITO Metro Station or DLF City Centre Mall but do not want to live far away from them either!
Overview of the amenities available in Emaar EBD 89
You can find a large number of restaurants and food courts in EBD 89 Gurgaon. There are over 50 different restaurants in the complex, which include some of the most popular chains in Dubai like Pizza Hut and KFC. In addition to these chains, there are also several independent restaurants such as Lemon Tree Café & Bar and Sushi Park that offer excellent food for both locals and visitors alike.
There is also a wide range of shopping malls located within this project including Mall of the Emirates which houses over 160 stores including major brands such as Nike and Adidas plus exclusive fashion boutiques like Louis Vuitton Official Store or Chanel Dubai Outlet Store where you can buy any brand at discounted prices!
Advantages of investing in Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots
Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots are located in the heart of Gurgaon, which is a prime location for investment. They are also located at some of the most sought-after locations in Gurgaon. The master-planned cities such as Manesar, Palam Vihar, and Faridabad are located very close to these plots and there is no shortage of amenities or facilities around them either!
In addition to this, you can choose from an array of residential projects like villas or apartments with all modern amenities like swimming pools etc., so that you don’t have any issues while living there!
Infrastructure development in Emaar EBD 89 and its impact on SCO plot values
Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots are expected to rise in the short and long term. They are located in the heart of Gurgaon, a booming city which is expected to see growth by 2019. The proximity to metro stations and highways makes them an ideal place for residential development as well as commercial spaces.
Expected ROI on Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots in the short and long term
Expected ROI on Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots in the short and long term:
In a professional tone:
- In the short term, you can expect an annual return of 10% to 15%. This is because of the strong demand for housing in Dubai and its surrounding areas. The government has made it easier for people to get permits for building homes on green belts that were previously barren. As a result, there are plenty of developers who want to build new homes within these areas.
Financing options available for investing in Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots
You can buy a plot of land in Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots in Gurgaon at different locations and prices.
- Location: The location of the property is one of the most important factors when it comes to buying an investment property.
- Size: There are several sizes available for investors who want to invest in this type of real estate project, ranging from 12 square meters up to 100 square meters.
- Price Range: Prices range from $250 USD/sqm – $1500 USD/sqm depending on where you live and how much space you need for your business or home needs
Market trends and demand for commercial properties in Gurgaon
Gurgaon, the city with a population of 1.22 million people, has a large number of residential properties as well as commercial properties. The demand for both these categories is increasing at an exponential rate and this is evident from the fact that they are among the top 10 real estate markets in India.
Gurgaon’s growth rate is among the fastest in India and this trend can be attributed to its status as one of India’s most important business hubs. This makes it an ideal place for multinational companies who want their employees to live close by when they’re working at their offices located here or there across town; thus creating more demand for both homes and commercial spaces within close proximity to each other within this metropolitan area which also happens to be home to some popular tourist destinations like Sikandarpur Lake Park & Resort (SCLPR) nearby Sector 32-D Aurobindo Marg where you’ll find many luxury hotels offering excellent amenities including swimming pools & gymnasiums etc., making them perfect places where families can relax after long days spent exploring all aspects of life within Gurgaon city limits!
Future growth prospects of Emaar EBD 89 and its impact on SCO plot values
The future growth prospects of EBD 89 Gurgaon are very high. The project has a total land area of 1.1 million square feet (10100 m²), which will be developed into multi-level luxury apartments and villas. The residential units will have an average size of 2,000 sq ft (183 m²). There will also be commercial space on the lower floors that could be used for offices or retail shops. The project is expected to create around 20,000 jobs over its lifetime and attract an estimated investment worth $5 billion by 2020–2021
Risks and challenges associated with investing in Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots
Risks and challenges associated with investing in Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots:
- The risk of losing money if you invest in these plots. If the market turns down, it can cause a loss for you. If there is no demand for property prices will not increase either so they might be low or even negative. This can also happen if there are too many people who want to buy new homes but cannot afford them because they have already bought their first home or because there is no space available on the market yet due to construction works being done at different locations around Dubai (e.g., Alserkal Avenue).
Challenges associated with investing in Emaar EBD 89 SCOs:
- Future prospects of Emaar EBD 89 SCOs and housing prices: Most analysts believe that once developers complete their projects by 2021 then we will see an increase in value over time due to increased demand when more people move into this part of town where most apartments are located within close proximity from each other meaning there won’t be any need for long commutes every day when commuting between home/workplace etcetera).
The Emaar EBD 89 SCO plots are one of the most sought-after residential properties in Gurgaon. The location, infrastructure development and market trends make this property a great investment. However, it is important to consider these factors before investing in an SCO plot as there are many risks involved with such investments.