SCO SCHEME – As per the Haryana Government’s New Commercial Plotted Colony Policy, SCO/ Plots can be made available for sale in densely populated sectors of Gurugram, wherein Infrastructure of the commercial Plotted Colony shall be provided by the Developer and the Buyer can build the SCO Building at his own Cost and Convenience as per the Standard design approved by Town & Country Planning Department, Haryana.
Taking a leaf from the successful SCO markets like local shopping centers in various sectors (indicative like sector 29) of Gurugram auctioned by HUDA earlier as well as various other SCO schemes successfully launched by the DDA in Delhi, the aim of this concept is to reshape the customer experience for their daily need shopping, entertainment, dining or office. To give an upmarket ambiance at a very reasonable cost, the Government has come up with this new scheme.
- It is a Freehold property, where you are the owner of land and building(s) along with the basement and rooftops.
- The standard design would be provided for uniformity to the façade of the entire market.
- Virtually negligible long-term maintenance.
- Transfer of plot on the basis of the conveyance/sale deed.
- Adequate parking for owners and visitors.
- Install your own air conditioning and lifts.
- Individual water and electricity meter/bills from the concerned authorities.
BENEFITS UNDER THE SCHEME
As per the policy, the following are the benefits of the scheme:
- Pre-sanctioned and approved standard design from town & country planning, Haryana Government.
- Space Utilization Index may consist of Basement + Multiple floors & rooftop. Please refer to the prospective specimen illustration.
- No Maintenance and parking charges until the formation of the Association of Owners.
- Freehold Plot: Build – Use – Rent as per your wish.
- Freedom for construction timeline and subject to extensions thereafter
- All basic infrastructures with respect to roads, electricity, water supply, sewer lines and electric poles will be provided in SCO Market